AI tool feedback

Share your experiences and questions about PerfectPace Ultimate AI with the community.
Njhaltytri

AI tool feedback

Post by Njhaltytri »

Hi,

I've been using the AI tool for about 3 months now, and in general I'm liking the tool and the sessions it produces. However I think there are some significant enhancements that could be made in order to progress from a good tool to an excellent tool.

1) Planned vs Actual Trimp - for me this is a big one. Since the Planned trimp doesn't include warm up, warm down or recoveries, the planned trimp is usually much lower than the actual. To make it closer to the planned trimp I would have to remember to continuously stop and start my garmin to include only the body of the session. That isn't very user friendly. I've mentioned this before and you claim that it doesn't matter as the AI will update to reflect, but....

2) the AI being over-sensitive to any adaption - the issue that I've seen when my actual trimp exceeds the planned trimp is that it drastically alters the future sessions, typically to shorter, less intense sessions, almost as a prevention to stop from over-training. In reality all the planned trimps should be higher anyway and therefore there will be no need to alter the future sessions.

3) No test periods - again this is a bit omission currently. You stress how important it is to keep the FTP / threshold paces etc up to date yet it seems like you do not factor in test sessions in the plan. For me this needs to sorted as soon as possible.

4) No API with zwift - Not a game changer but would definitely enhance the user experience.

It would be good to get some real feedback on this - and whether any of the above are within your development road-map. I think it has got so much potential to be an excellent tool with these adjustments!

Thanks, Nick

Re: AI tool feedback

Post by Moderator »

Hi Nick,

thank you for your feedback. This is definitely important for us to improve the tool further.

1 & 2) We already discussed that issue. As it is a bit difficult for us to estimate the warm up and warm down we will update the estimation in that regard. Also regarding the robustness regarding future activities when executed trimp exceeds the planned.

3) We are aware of that and it is in our pipeline.

4) We have been in touch with Zwift but they are not interested in a cooperation at the moment. What you can do is download the zwift files from your activities and import them to Zwift.

Unfortunately I can't tell you when we will be able to address these issues - I hope rather sooner than later!
1 & 2 hopefully soon.
Testing is a big change that will take some time.
When it comes to Zwift I'd ask you to send an email to partnerships@zwift.com and let them know that you'd like them open their API to us.
Train, race and recover at your PerfectPace
Njhaltytri

Post by Njhaltytri »

Thanks very much for your response.

I look forward to seeing those developments in the future - please do keep the dialogue going with me and the rest of your customers - it offers comfort and confidence that everything is heading in a great direction!

Nick
akrohn

Post by akrohn »

Hello,

as the entry is now 1.5 years old, I would be interested if the FTP tests are implemented in the meantime.

Thanks,
Andreas
ibneadam

Post by ibneadam »

chatgpt is best for the AI chatbot.
Reggieros

Post by Reggieros »

Njhaltytri wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:15 am Thanks very much for your response.

I look forward to seeing those developments in the future - please do keep the dialogue going with me and the rest of your customers - it offers comfort and confidence that everything is heading in a great direction!

Nick
We greatly appreciate your passion for continued communication and anticipation of future improvements. Open discourse develops a sense of community and ensures a common path to positive progress.original magic 8 ball